We’re a small agency with big ideas. Created in 2004 by George Manahan, we’ve got a reputation for being the leading public relations and advertising agency in West Virginia. Located on Capitol Street in charming downtown Charleston, our love of advertising is only rivaled with our love of ice cream. We’ve never met a problem we couldn’t solve, a product we couldn’t market or a cupcake we’d refuse. We’re advertising and public relations experts — building brands through strategic planning and delivering serious results. And we need you to help complete our team.
We’re seeking a talented, full-time team member who is detail oriented, has a passion for good design and is ready to hit the ground running.
· Design and develop print, digital, video and social media marketing materials for a wide variety of clients
· Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
· Aid in managing clients’ social media accounts, including reporting on account analytics
· Coordinate the production of projects with vendors and seeing through to completion
· Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, independently and with a team
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
· Ability to take constructive criticism and implement creative direction
· Excellent communication skills
· Effective project management skills with an ability to manage a project from start to finish
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for clients
· Candidates with digital media experience (video and web design) preferred
TMG offers a competitive salary and benefits package to meet your individual needs. Healthcare and other coverage along with a match 401k program will be discussed upon interview. Think you’ve got what it takes? Send resumes to CEO George Manahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.